Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility


What form is needed 48 hours prior to Board of Review?

Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment Form PA-115b...

Read more

Where do I send my applications or other forms?

All forms and/or applications should be sent to the Clerk at Town of Atlanta Clerk, P.O. Box 324,...

Read more

How do I get garbage pickup?

To see all your options look in the yellow pages under “Garbage Removal” or call Waste...

Read more